No Other Company Promotes Themselves This Well!
- In the last year, we have generated millions of likes with Facebook ads for a fraction of the do it yourself cost. We are the only company that has a system for guaranteeing Facebook likes using Facebook ads. We consistently help Facebook page owners take pages from 1 like to 10,000+ likes with high engagement. Email email@example.com for a free consultation!
Learn more about getting Facebook likes for your page with BanWork.
- Question: How do you get Facebook likes to your page and to mine? Answer: We use Facebook advertising campaigns to promote your page! Learn more in our FAQ.
- Question: Are you affiliated with Facebook? Answer: No. The services we offer are served through Facebook's advertising system which you can also do for yourself using a credit card with Facebook. Our use of their display advertising system does not make us an affiliate or partner as millions of other people advertise with Facebook. Visit our company Facebook page to learn more
- Question: What methods of payment do you accept? Answer: We accept PayPal, Amazon, Google, credit cards over the phone, invoices via email, and money orders. All payments are one time payments and you are eligible for a refund on any services we fail to deliver.
- Question: What clients have you worked with already? Answer: Check out our case studies page.
- Question: How many likes can you get me per page? Answer: Since we rely on Facebook's advertising system, we can get your page over 100 million likes if you have a 20 million dollar budget and want the largest Facebook page that exists! You can change quantities using the buttons above to create different numbers of likes besides what we have listed. For example, you can order 4,000 likes by getting 2 orders of 1,000 and 1 order of 2,500. You can also request a custom quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question: Will buying a Facebook advertising campaign with a guaranteed like goal for my page help me in the future? Answer: The people we bring to your page not only have the opportunity to engage with you and purchase your products, they also have friends that will see your page for free in the "suggested pages" tab. These friends are a key asset for expanding your page because you greatly enhance the effectiveness of your Facebook advertising campaigns by targeting friends of people on your page.
- Question: How do I tell the difference between the likes you sent and the likes I generate myself? Answer: When your order is complete, we will send you screenshots directly from the Facebook advertiser interface and excel spreadsheets that show exactly where all of your likes came from! This is how we know that we sent the number of likes you selected and differentiate them from whatever other promotions you are currently running.
- Question: How many Facebook likes do you have for your own page? Answer: This is an excellent question to ask and we always ask this for any company we work with in a corresponding field. Our company Facebook page has over 589,000 Facebook likes on our page as of 08/13/2013 and we added all of them within the last year. We actually did not start out with the intent of delivering Facebook ads for other people and we only started after our own success inspired others to ask us to do work for them. See our page here.
- Question: Can I get local or specific types of people on my Facebook page? Answer: Yes but ONLY if you get an "optimized campaign setup". Learn more here or email email@example.com.
- Question: Why do you charge by likes instead of by click? Answer: Most of our customers prefer to pay for results rather than leads and Facebook advertising allows us to run an optimized campaign for you with the result of more Facebook likes to your page. We only stop promoting your page when we have reached the number of likes you have selected!
- Question: I found a website promising to add many Facebook fans to my page for a much lower price. What should I know about how they compare to your company? Answer: Before making a purchase from any company you do not know (including us if this is your first visit), we recommend finding out as much about them as possible. There are many outstanding start ups and established companies that offer top notch Facebook management. These companies generally charge a minimum of $5,000 to $25,000+ per month to manage your Facebook page. At the same time, there are thousands of low end websites where you can buy Facebook likes that rely on automation, bots, and fake profiles to get the likes on your Facebook page higher. After paying them, if you get any likes at all, you risk getting your Facebook page banned and at a minimum losing all of the followers they sent your way. To discover what type of company you are dealing with, see what they say about themselves in their "about" page (if they have one). Our about page is www.banwork.com/about. If you cannot locate the name of their leader, find the location where their company is registered, or see anything about their history, these are signs of a scam or company operating incognito. You also can Google their domain name, Google whoever accepts their payments, and usually negative reviews. Our company was created to make a middle ground between these spam websites and the incredibly high cost social media management companies. You can see exactly who our leader is and see that we have a verified PayPal account when you place an order with us.
- Question: Is buying Facebook likes against the Facebook terms of service for pages? Answer: The ONLY approved method of paying for Facebook likes for your page is through Facebook advertising which you can do by using Facebook's self serve interface or by purchasing from us to save you the time, hassle, and expense of learning Facebook's intricate system. Using any other method is absolutely against Facebook's Terms of Service and any website that tells you differently is attempting to scam you! Thousands of websites offer to sell fake followers and profiles for ridiculously low prices. Using these sites can get your Facebook page suspended or banned. We operate 100% within the Facebook terms of service because we employ optimized Facebook advertising to bring new people to your page. You can verify that we added fans using the same paid advertising that makes Facebook the majority of its revenue by checking your insights page and seeing how many people were reached via paid traffic. Read more in Facebook's help center.
- Question: Can I split my orders between pages? Answer: Sometimes. As each campaign requires a unique setup on our end, orders of 2,500 likes and greater can request to have multiple campaigns run. Still, this is a request that may not always be granted and we recommend selecting a campaign based only upon getting likes to one page. Submit our request form and include every page you want your likes sent to.
- Question: Where can I find out more about your company and contact you? Answer: Please see our about us and contact pages.
- Question: Do you promote YouTube videos? Answer: Yes we can! See our YouTube Promotion page for details.