What does a BanWork franchise do?
What does a BanWork franchise provide for you?
- Systematically manages Facebook advertisements at a significant profit.
What does it take to get my own BanWork Facebook advertising agency franchise?
- Net profit margins ranging from 25% to 95% based on order type covered in detail in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) you will receive after establishing interest and eligibility for a BanWork franchise and at least ten business days prior to the execution of the agreement.
- A business model that can be executed from home on a laptop with no preexisting resources.
- Three simple systems for managing any Facebook page owner's ads.
- One simple system for promoting YouTube videos.
- Comprehensive event promotion system perfect for webinars, seminars, and chamber events.
- Instant access to a market where demand for service is growing faster than supply.
- Ability to accept clients from any country using PayPal and Amazon payments.
- Lean customer relationship management and order delivery system.
- Outsourced sales team and lead generation framework.
- Net worth requirement: $50,000.
- Franchise fee and royalty option 1: $49,900 fee with 5% royalty.
- Franchise fee and royalty option 2: $19,900 fee with 15% royalty.
How do I get started?
- Why are you interested in a BanWork franchise?
- How will you plan to manage your franchise? (i.e. yourself only, employees, or part of a larger organization)
- What resources are you bringing to get started with? (i.e. established clients, existing knowledge of Facebook ads, web design experience)
- What is the main question you have we should address upfront?
Are you a student or an entrepreneur with under $50,000 in net worth?
What kinds of questions does our online advertising franchising solution answer?
- How can I have my own Facebook or social media advertising franchise business?
- Is there a company offering to create a social media marketing franchise for me?
- Where can I find a low cost and highly profitable online business franchise?
- What is the best franchising opportunity for a work at home mom or dad that I have not heard about?
- Who is offering to build an online business for me?
- When will they start offering franchises for online advertising and social media marketing?
What does our FDD cover?
- Who We Are: The Franchisor, Its Predecesors and Affiliates.
- The BanWork Business Experience.
- Initial Franchise Fee.
- Additional Fees.
- Initial Investment
- Restrictions on Methods of Service Delivery.
- Franchisee's Obligations.
- Franchisor's Obligations.
- Patents, Copyrights, and Proprietary Information.
- Obligation to Participate in the Actual Operation of the Franchised Business.
- Restrictions on What the Franchisee May Sell.
- Renewal, Termination, Transfer, and Dispute Resolution.
- Public Figures.
- Earnings Claims.
- List of Franchise Outlets.
- Financial Statements.